Saturday, September 29, 2012

The witching hour

No, not really, but it might as well be.  I've done a really excellent job of scaring the crap out of myself tonight and then getting all weepy over an episode of Dr Who.   Spoiler Alert:  If I ever have a man that loves me like Rory Williams loved Amy Pond I will absolutely never let him go.  Ever!!!  That was the sweetest thing I've seen in a long time.

I had ridiculously horrible dreams this morning after I went back to bed because Bob Harper kicked my ass last night.  It started out being at my old house on N Madison (the crack shack) and ended up being some kind of industrial psychiatric facility that I couldn't find my way out of.   I think the fact that my sinuses were stuff up, I'm stiff as a board, and on my period had something to do with it.  Glad the telemarketer woke me up with that disgusting 9 am phone call they like to make on Saturday morning.

Diet wise, today was a good day.   I stayed under my goal, even without eating the calories I 'earned' from mucking about in the yard (about a month's worth of dog stuff) and cleaning the carpets and the dishes today.   I ate popcorn, steak, mac and cheese and yogurt by the way.  It's all about how you cook it.   I find since I've added red meat to my diet (I used to eat 90% chicken) on a regular basis I feel better.  I don't know if I was slightly anemic or what.  

Closing Calorie Count:

Your Daily Summary

481189_798_thumb
580
CALORIES REMAINING
GoalFoodExercise= Net
18501757- 487  1270

    Buy me this for a Halloween Decoration and I will be the coolest kid in the whole neighborhood. 


Seriously.  Queen of the Nerds

No comments:

Post a Comment