Sunday, April 28, 2013

Crazy Dog Lady Problems


All blue skies
the view as I violently shake her off
 So I'm sitting in my hammock on a Saturday night and I start to doze off.  Big Mistake:  Dozing off in the hammock leads to getting french kissed by a dog.


She doesn't understand why this is a problem.  
She also doesn't like it when I take her picture.

 These two are why I have no grass in my backyard except where it's inconvenient. 
 This is why I can't have nice things.  She ate my last hammock.
 It was tasty and made of rope!!!!









I did not know you did not want me to  give you a wet willie while you slept in the hammock!



That's "the aren't I sweet?" face.  It's a good thing she's cute or she'd be dead by now.   Really, there's nothing like drifting off to sleep in the afternoon sun, gently rocked to sleep by the breeze, only to be awakened by dog tongue in your ear. 

No comments:

Post a Comment