Monday, September 24, 2012

Intro to Leslie


The last time I was actually skinny was probably around first grade.  I was sick a lot as a child and for some time I was very thin.  It didn't last long though, and between that and some questionable life habits (sugar fetish, ice cream habit) and frequent sinus infections by junior high I had a weight problem.  By the time I was out of college, I weighed over 300 lbs.  I've dieted off and on since then, and up until last summer I never actually felt bad because of how heavy I was.  In January, I sprained my ankle very badly on the leg that I broke in 2005 and have spent most of the year trying to get my body back up to where I was last December.  
I'm posting this blog to keep myself accountable.  I also want to share my progress and get advice from other people along the way.   In my daily life, I work in an insurance office as a customer service representative and serve as one third of the soprano section of my church.
I had this picture taken today to show where I'm starting.


No comments:

Post a Comment