Thursday, September 27, 2012

Tomorrow is friday!


I have somehow managed to escape over eating without exercise today!!!   Even with the return of the dread candy corn that I purchased on my lunch hour and ate---I never eat just a little bit---and it always makes me feel sick---but I'm just a girl who can't say no---to bloody candy corn!!!!

I tried a new granola bar today in the interest of being cheap and it wasn't as good as the Kashi bars but it will do.   Nature Valley's chewy granola bars are tasty but they're also sticky. About the same calorie wise but not as much fiber, which is a disappointment if you've had a little old Indian man threaten you with knives over increasing your fiber intake.  (He was my gastroenterologist---very casually mentioned surgery if a certain something didn't heal)    Tonight I'm baking my twist on the baking powder drop biscuits from Allrecipes.com.  I used 1% milk instead of whole milk, a smidge of crisco (and the rest butter) to make them puffier and added a bag of dried cranberries.   I also added two extra tablespoons of sugar.  I think they may top out at 70 calories a piece but I haven't done the math on that and I'm not counting tomorrow.  I'm just going to dissolve into a puddle of sweat that evening.   Who knows?  Maybe I'll try to count...
                                 
     

No comments:

Post a Comment