Saturday, November 10, 2012

and it returns

Triumphant?   Nah... just returning.   I had my endoscopy done yesterday.   I'm not gonna lie, it was not the most pleasant experience I've ever had.  I actually woke up with that thing in my throat and felt like I was, well, gagging on a camera on a whatever it is they have it on.     Throat is tender.  I threw up this morning.

I've had worse days.  She stretched my esophagus while she was in there and removed some polyps   That is all I know.   They are being biopsied.  She said that it's pretty normal to have polyps.  Now the question is what the hell is a polyp?    (The link doesn't tell you what it but shows you one.)  Apparently it's an icky abnormal growth that is very rarely cancerous.  Oh.joy.   I get to talk to her about all this on Thursday.

I've been off my anti inflammatory drug for five days.  I am thoroughly convinced that I should not try that again for some time.  My knee hurt, my ankle hurt, my hip even got a little achy.  I know that at the beginning of the week it was because the kids talked me into dancing like a total maniac at my cousin's wedding but that should have only lasted a few days.  Oh and the worst part of all this is that I can't have any diet coke for five days. No carbonation   None.  What do I have in my fridge?  Three two liters of diet coke.

Garrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!

I made bread Thursday night.   Add an envelope of yeast and about two cups of water and this list is the recipe:

Serves  people
IngredientsCaloriesCarbsFatProteinFiberIron
Gold Medal - Flour - All Purpose, 3 cup1,2002403600Ico_delete
Gold Medal - White Whole Wheat Flour - All Natural Stone Ground, 1.5 cup (30g)6001323241824Ico_delete
Wheat flour - Whole-grain, 1.5 cup6101313252239Ico_delete
Bob's Red Mill - Natural Raw Wheat Germ , 1 ounce (28g)1011536410Ico_delete
Bob's Red Mill - Golden Flax Meal, 2 T6045344Ico_delete
Butter - Unsalted, 2 tbsp204023000Ico_delete
Add Ingredient      
Total:277530637944877
Per Serving:139152524
Now, it says it serves twenty people, but the cake is a lie.  What I made out of that dough was 12 bagels and eight rolls.    

So I guess, technically, that's twenty servings.  

Not too shabby for 139 calories though.  


I cheated a bit today.  I didn't eat solid food yesterday so I figure it isn't that bad.


Your Daily Summary

481189_798_thumb
-160
CALORIES REMAINING
GoalFoodExercise= Net
17901950- 0  1950


No comments:

Post a Comment