Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Zeal Wellness protein shakes

Quick update: I have to get to the office, but... yesterday ended up being a calorie disaster.  I can't say it was because of the shake lunch because it wasn't.  If I had to put a finger on it, I'd say it was the stress of having an appointment with a plastic surgeon today (I have a lipoma, i.e. fatty tumor in my arm that's bugging me.  For my whoovian friends, A lipoma is a benign tumor composed of adipose tissue, or the cutest little monster ever.), getting my roof redone, and the funeral of a long time neighbor on Saturday.  All this produced an angry gut, which made me stressed out, which makes a sister overeat.

I'm going to try it again today with a twist.  Instead of loading up this morning with a yogurt smoothie, I just did my usual homemade bagel and Zeal Wellness with water.   Lunch, I'm going to do a plain old chocolate protein shake and maybe a granola bar.    More later. 

Somebody has to get her hair and makeup done before work. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment