Friday, July 8, 2016

We have a probem

Reposted from Facebook:  
Guys, I've reposted a lot of stuff that other people have said on this but I want to be absolutely clear.
We have a huge problem in this country with violence. I'm not anti cop or anti black, I'm anti goddamned murder. I'm not swearing, I mean that literally.
We need to fire and prosecute asshole murdering cops who kill civilians for no good reason. We need to prosecute the snipers who murdered those poor cops in Dallas who were trying to keep the peace at a protest. We also need to figure out what the hell is wrong with us as a nation that we keep having stuff like this happen.
Why is it so hard to admit something is freaking wrong with our country???? I love my country, and it's not exclusive of that to say something is wrong with us. We can fix this. I believe in us. I know we can do it. For now, can we please admit we have a problem?
Please?

No comments:

Post a Comment