Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Days like this

You know what Mama said...  there'd be days like this. Today has been good and bad, salty and sweet, productive, yet marked with unpleasant things happening.    I can't help but feel like it's the beginning of something and we should remember it. 

I'm not sure why yet, but we shall see.  

No, I'm not going to say why and what.  

I don't feel good, I have a stuffy nose and a bit of drainage and my joints are still today.  Naturally, I ate out (not calorie bad but it was fried bad) and got ice cream with my lunch.  It was a little ice cream.  A mint McFlurry from McDonald's that cost me 380 calories.   For the record, worth every last one and it was the 'snack' size.  

Then I came home ate nacho cheese for dinner.  I just did BIGGEST LOSER:WEIGHT LOSS YOGA BY HARPER,BOB (DVD) (Google Affiliate Ad).  Stiff jointed wussy style with bent knees and a few breaks for shaking out my joints, but I did it.   I feel like strength oriented work outs are important and I can't lift weights for more than five minutes without feeling like I'm wasting my time.   (I know it is not a waste of time.  My brain and my body can't be convinced of that at the same time though.)   I did NOT tip over today.  

I didn't really overeat either.  

Here's the damage:


Your Daily Summary

481189_798_thumb
878
Calories Remaining
Goal Food Exercise = Net
1830 1502 - 550   952


No comments:

Post a Comment