Thursday, January 24, 2013

ANEW REJUVENATE 24 Hour Eye Moisturizer SPF 25

My eye cream story begins with one too many people telling me I look tired.   I was having a bad week.  A bad  health month really.   First my boss tells me I look tired, then a coworker, and finally, the final straw, a gay man at church.   That was it.  I was in the eye cream market.  

To be honest, I could have punched Ralph.   I did look tired though.  I admit it.  I had shadows under eyes.  I looked a bit tired.  So I went across the street to Evans Drugstore and bought a greasy concealer.    I didn't like it.  It blended with my eye makeup featherings to create a 'corpse tone' look under my eyes.  Naturally, I chunked it.  I went on to some stuff Walgreens.  It was a nice moisturizer but that was about it. Neutrogena?  Nice, but not what I was looking for.  I finally started patting base under my eyes and letting it set a few minutes before I rubbed it in.  It helps.

I'm back to eye cream again.  ANEW REJUVENATE 24 Hour Eye Moisturizer SPF 25 is really nice.  The night cream is a little thicker and has no SPF.  The day cream side has a nice light feel that glides over your skin.   They both make a nice addition in the battle of "Don't EVER tell me I look tired again!"  (Unless it's because my allergies have made me look like Rudolph the Red Nosed Insurance Lady or I'm deathly ill and you want me to go home where I can't infect anyone.  Then you will be forgiven.)  


Pictures:




No comments:

Post a Comment