Sunday, January 13, 2013

Anew Rejuvinate Face Wash and Day Cream

I want to start by saying I don't/didn't think I really needed wrinkle cream.   I'm sure this is going to sound strange coming from a woman, and from an Avon product rep no less, but I'm happier with my skin now than I've ever been in my life.   I don't feel a need to cake my face with makeup, pimples are under control, and I think I look okay.  

I bought the Anew Rejuvenate Face Wash by Avon because it was on sale.   I wasn't really happy with what I was using because it had granules in it and I'm realistic: The skin around my eyes is not going to get any younger.   It's thin and delicate and it will eventually wrinkle.   I am also far too lazy to not wash my entire face at once.  That requires forethought...  early in the morning before I've had any coffee.  I was surprised at how little of the Anew face wash I needed and I was even more surprised at how good it felt on my skin.  It really was refreshing.   It felt a little like washing with rosemary mint shampoo but on my face---and not quite as much mint.  It exfoliates when you wash with it and my pores do actually look smaller.   Not too bad for $10 regular price and definitely not more than I would spend at the grocery store.

After trying the face wash, I found the Anew Rejuvenate Day Revitalizing Cream by Avon on sale. I wasn't too sure about this one at first.  It felt little too revitalizing to begin with.  I don't know if I was having an off skin day or what.  After a few uses though, I love it.  It feels good on my skin.  It's not too heavy, not too light and makes a nice foundation for base.   It's less moderately priced than the face wash, regular price is $30, but it seems to go on sale on a semi-regular basis.  For instance, right now, through January 21st at least, you can buy one Anew product by Avon and get one for $5.   Depending on what you buy, that's a $25 savings, better if you use the serum and night cream products.  


No comments:

Post a Comment